Black Eye Natural Tattoo Balm aftercare was the original product carefully tested by tattoo artists with blind tests on clients who volunteered to help evaluate the results. After months and months of testing we settled on some of the following ingredients for their safety and effectiveness:
- Soya Bean Oil is high in Vitamin E making it a very effective skin moisturizing agent
- Sunflower Oil contains high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D, E, minerals and naturally occurring fatty acids. This oil is commonly found in all types of treatments for dry, damaged skin (including eczema and psoriasis) and is frequently used as an effective skin conditioner.
- Cocoa Butter has been used for many years as a natural moisturizing agent because of it is stable fat that contains natural antioxidants and acts as a natural preservative.
- Shea Butter contains 6 different natural fatty acids that help hydrate skin, keeping it moist and soft.
- Lavender Essential Oil is a widely used oil for a myriad of ailments, such as headaches, anxiety, sunburn, minor burns and muscle tension among others. It is also used as an antiseptic and analgesic (pain reliever).